Sunday, July 29, 2012

Things to See Around the Interwebs

I don’t do endorsements, I just like what I like. Nothing you will see in posts will gain me any benefit other than the joy of sharing it with you!

Tina Vega, our amazing wedding photographer, is having her blogiversary drawings this week as it has been 5 YEARS! You should enter today for the Mini Pies cookbook, and check back over the course of this week for what you can bet will be great drawings!

The safe-for-work photos from my bachelorette party, as captured by bestie and blogger JJ at Husker Mommy have been posted, and turned out remarkably well.

Always good for a giggle, Big Mama talks about a recent trip to the store for snacks, including “$15” of cheese, kids names (Wolfgang!), and a little bit about the Bachelorette.

If you haven’t seen photos of Copenhagen, open this link right now. Kevin & Amanda are sharing beautiful, colorful, photos from a side trip made into Denmark while traveling in Sweden.

The Beauty Department, including the ever popular Lauren Conrad if you didn’t know, put up a hairdo tutorial that happens to be a laid back everyday version of my wedding hair, that they are calling Hot Crossed Bun. Bonus, it’s easy enough to do on your own!

Beautiful paper creations from Papermatrix are showing up all over blogland, and every time I see them, I can’t help but think about a Christmas tree covered with silver and white woven paper balls…Le Sigh, maybe someday.

I know my afternoon will be spent making these paper cats and watching the Olympics. I’m pretty sure you should visit How About Orange too, and follow the trail to make some kitties.

Something informational for you all, Ladies check out this article from Mookychick about being prepared at a mechanic. Good tips, good ideas, and something you should tuck away for that clunking sound in your engine.

From a ministry perspective, More Than Dodgeball has put together a commentary about summer youth ministry and it’s importance to not just be a break, but not to cling too hard to what you do during the year either.

That’s it from me today, I’m going to go print a few kitties, listen to some Paramore, and I will see you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment